Teaching at London Business School
Senior Executive Programme
Do you want to transform your future, or do you want it to transform you? The Senior Executive Programme challenges you with this question and encourages you to think about the ambitions for your company.
The Senior Executive Programme is designed around three interwoven themes, each of which has been identified as of critical importance to those in leadership positions in their organisations - Strategy, Leadership and Transformation.
- strengthen your confidence in your ability to lead by learning more about yourself as a leader
- be exposed to new and diverse perspectives on the global world of business
- equip yourself for successful international leadership by maximising your interpersonal sensitivity and cultural awareness
- improve your management skills to allow you to find the balance between work and your personal life
- learn from the practical experiences of an international peer group and link into a powerful network of international experts, fellow participants and Senior Executive Programme alumni
- recharge your energy and commitment to lifelong learning - you will continue to learn as you implement your strategies after the programme
- be able to monitor your progress through London Business School's post programme follow-up
Who's it for?
This programme is for executives who are at or near the top of their organisations and are directly concerned with leading their businesses. Participants are typically aged between 35 and 56 and have a 10 to 15 year track record as a senior manager.
Dates & fees
The Senior Executive Programme will be held at London Business School on the following dates:
10 September - 6 October 2006
18 February - 16 March 2007
20 May - 16 June 2007
9 September - 5 October 2007
The fee for the programme is £18,950*. This includes all tuition, educational materials, accommodation and most meals. Accommodation is provided on campus in simply furnished study-bedrooms, each with its own en-suite facilities, television, telephone and laptop points with dedicated incoming telephone lines, or in a local hotel.
*Please note fees are subject to change